Tuesday, June 21, 2005

THANKS, EVERYONE


Though I don't think it's enough, Dick Durbin's apology on the Senate floor is certainly a start. Many want Durbin to be cencured or forced to resign from the Senate; I support these efforts completely. We'll see how it goes, but I think this will probably be the extent of his punishment for now. I'm sure there will be a political price to be paid by the Senator in the future.

I want to thank everyone who played a part in the effort we started last week; millions of bloggers made this apology possible. In particular, I send my gratitude to Hugh Hewitt, Michelle Malkin, Power Line, Brainster, and Polipundit for taking the time to link our small sites so we could have a bigger stage in order to get our words out. Without your help, Dick Durbin wouldn't have been on the Senate floor today apologizing. And I thank each and every blogger who linked my site; in my mind you're all Great Americans.

Kudos to all of you!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com