Monday, September 26, 2005

GOOD ADVICE, ECT

***I have some advice for you. If you ever find yourself in front of your church's congregation giving a sermon, and you inadvertently blurt out these words, do the following: Stop talking and head for the parking lot. Don't try to explain the words; don't apologize; just look for the nearest exit. This guy kept talking, digging the hole deeper. Video here. (Pundit Guy)

***Kate Moss is finding out the hard way that cocaine isn't what it's cracked up to be. Could be a lesson here.

***Howdy, our Cobra pilot from Iraq, is back at home in Ohio. He wasn't home long before he ran across an anti-war protest. If that wasn't bad enough, he was facing a divorce, too. He couldn't do anything about the divorce, but he was able to do something about the protesters. Good luck to Howdy.

***I was under the impression that the NYT was going to charge a $50 subscription fee to view their site. It turns out it's just for their columnists. Is it just me, or does this seem like a bonehead idea?

***Take the Politics Test. It's short and I found it of some interest. I would've framed some of the questions differently, but it was fun. See what category you're in. (Tinkerty Tonk)

***I find myself agreeing with Jack on this one. I'm a big fan but I think his time has come.

***Need to know the time? Go here and here.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com