Monday, February 05, 2007

YOU MADE MY DAY

Sunday morning I found myself checking the usual sites to see what's going on. To my surprise, I found myself to be the center of attention. Birthday wishes were posted at my usual stops! How cool. So, this morning I want to tell each of you "thank you" for the kind gesture, and a special "thanks" to the organizer. Not only were the posts fun, some of them had very nice comments as well.

I'm listing the blogs I found with birthday wishes--if I fail to mention yours, please forgive me. Thank you very much to:

Kitty Litter
Brainster
Aaron at LLP
Radio Patriots
Marathon Pundit
Blogmeister
Christi King-CSA (jewel)
AWTM
Liberty or Death
Sweet, sweet Anna

Our Angel, Mary Ann
SC Eagle
Please Make it Clear-Geoff
Boy at HNAV
Beth at TGSL
Gawfer

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com