Friday, April 13, 2007

DEAR SANTA....

I know it's early in the season but I'm starting my Christmas list anyway. All I want is for "Her Royal Pantsuit" to win the "democrat" nomination for president. That's all. I think she can be beat and I'm hoping for a landslide. But I'll settle for just a win. That way, maybe the Clinton Dynasty will retreat back to the homeland of New York via Arkansas via Illinois to forever remain marginalized. One can hope, right?

Kim at Wizbang posted a video put together by John Hawkins. A video that illustrates the target-rich environment of "Her Royal Pantsuit" and her loving, dedicated, draft-dodging husband. Even the MSM won't be able to provide enough cover for her. Like shootin' fish in a barrel.

Lock and load...clear on the right...clear on the left...the range is now clear. Fire at will.


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com