Thursday, March 20, 2008

PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION

First, a commenter pointed out to me that the video I posted of Obama doing the interview with David Gregory has been pulled at YouTube. The video exposed Obama for the hypocrite that he is, so it was pulled in the hopes no one else would see it.

Second, this PSA makes its point very well. However, I think the point they were making can, and should be, applied to our political system, the MSM, and the players within the communications framework. The PSA is a short test. I paid close attention and got the correct answer the first time. But on second thought, did I? Test yourself. (note: the test site changed out their original video for a YouTube version that's way too dark. Why? I have no idea. Too bad)

Third, Obama will be on the hard-hitting Larry King Live show tonight for a solid hour. Pay attention.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com