Thursday, June 16, 2011

THIRDWAVEDAVE WINS "THE ANDREA SHEA KING SHOW" WEINER CHALLENGE--UPDATED: LETCHWORTH WINS TOO!!

Join us tonight for The ANDREA SHEA KING SHOW--9 PM ET. Andrea will be announcing to the listening audience that I'm the winner of the "Weiner Bet" challenge.

When the Weiner scandal broke, we made our predictions as to when this small man would be resigning. Andrea chose Friday the 10th; I took Friday the 17th. Closest to without going over. Somewhere in the mix is BTR's Elizabeth Letchworth, but for the life of me, I can't remember what her prediction was. Maybe she'll email or call into the show and remind us. She, too, could be a winner!

In one hour, Weiner is scheduled to hold a presser and resign from the House, officially making me the victor in the "Weiner Bet" challenge. I have no idea what I've won, probably just bragging rights. I'll take it!


UPDATE: Elizabeth Letchworth is a winner too!! She emailed with a reminder:

"My guess was that the Cong. would resign before the end of this week. I backed it up with the statement that the pressure would build each day this week since they were returning from their recess. The leadership has a way of squeezing out the bad seeds. Wow, no pun intended with any of that!!!"

So, Andrea has a lot of prizes to hand out this evening. Tune in for the award ceremony.

***

Labels: , , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com