Monday, July 11, 2011

SMART METERS: BIG BROTHER HAS ARRIVED

Yesterday, the Radio Patriot was telling me about a post Terresa Monroe-Hamilton did at NoisyRoom on Big Brother's latest project: Smart Meters. If you're not up to speed on these devices, by all means hit the above link and learn about them.

I've heard of these Marxist monitoring devices and was wondering when they'd begin arriving in my town. So, I stepped outside last night to take a look. I was quite surprised at what I found attached to the side of my home. First thing in the morning I was shooting video of what I found. I suggest you take a look around your home as well. Big Brother has arrived, and he's headed your way in the very near future.

The Marxist nightmare is beginning to take shape, and it's moving fast.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com