Friday, May 04, 2012

IT'S THAT TIME--THE UC DAVIS MEDICAL CENTER AWAITS

The big morning is here.  I'm somewhat surprised I can type since taking these pills that make you... let's say... off-center.  


After this morning's procedure, I will move into my room with all my belongs--comfort items--pillows, blankets, clothes, computer, cocktail waitress, etc.  And then I'll settle in for the long haul-- month or longer.  


I'll be in my usual routine the best I can manage, radio show, blogging, Facebook, phone calls.  We'll see just how much of an adversary this Leukemia and its treatment really is, once I get into my usual flow.  I'm saying a prayer, so I'd appreciate it if you did as well.  Good luck to me and all the best to you guys.  


Until later,


Thirdwavedave

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com