Tuesday, December 13, 2005

U.S. SOLDIERS: KILLING MACHINES

This bitch doesn't deserve to enjoy the good life our fighting men and women provide for us here in the United States.

Hanoi Jane is not only saying our GIs are war criminals, but that they are trained to commit atrocities.

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda is claiming that ever since Vietnam, U.S. troops have been trained to commit atrocities against innocent civilians as a matter of military policy.

And why?

"This began," Fonda maintained, "because the military discovered that in World War II and Korea, [U.S.] soldiers weren't killing enough."

I would venture to say this woman has security whenever she goes out into public, and for good reason. In the event I found myself in the same restaurant with her, I'm fairly certain I would be needing the services of an attorney.

Read the article here.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com