Thursday, March 02, 2006

AND IN THIS CORNER....

The UAE port deal is something I've avoided until I get a better feel for the facts. Everything I've learned so far has come from bloggers, mainly because the MSM is doing its best to somehow cause Bush some damage with its reporting, instead of sticking to the facts. It's what the MSM does best.

This subject is so heated, politically, that even bloggers from the same side are taking shots at each other. The latest is Jack Kelly from Irish Pennants. In this post, he takes a swipe at Michelle Malkin, as well as others.

I'm not taking sides, yet, other than to say I agree that the issue should be looked at closely before deciding to go forth. The discussion is important and in the end I'm sure we'll get it right. I hope.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com