Saturday, December 23, 2006

THEY SIT DOWN TO PEE


Major hat tippage to Pam at Blogmeister USA for posting about an article (written by a woman) that includes things I was thinking. But, as a man, I'm not allowed to say such things lest I offend someone.

Of course, I'm talking about The View. Barbara Walters must hate America, our military, our President, and I don't think she wants us to win in Iraq. If she thought otherwise, I doubt she would have The Gals running off their leashes for so long.

The View has millions of viewers each week. They have the power to influence and to do good things for our Nation in its time of war. They choose not to, though. Have you ever seen The View make an effort to do something like this?

Imagine if they did.

You can still EMAIL Barbara and tell her what you think.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com