Thursday, May 31, 2007

SGT DJ EMERY--UPDATE 6

From Blackfive:

For those of you not familiar with Marine Sergeant DJ Emery, below are the links to his story. Be sure to read the first one.

RE: Spiritual Warfare - Marine Corporal David Emery Jr. (February 2007)

RE: Spiritual Warfare - DJ Emery (March 2007)
RE: Marine Corporal DJ Emery Update 2 (April 13, 2007)
RE: Marine Corporal DJ Emery Update 3 (April 21, 2007)
RE: MOABS in DC (April 27, 2007)
RE: DJ Emery - Update 5 (May 10th, 2007)

Update #6 from DJ's mother, Connie:

"Good morning everyone. DJ is doing pretty good. He is off all his IVs again and eating real food. Hopefully we are on the right track again. We are still not sure when his surgery is going to be on his arm. I have a special request from all our supporters out there. When you are praying for us if you could say a prayer for my sister (the Doran family). My nephew was killed in a car accident yesterday morning. You all helped DJ,Leslie and myself with prayers so I thought it would be nice for them also.I will be away for a few days to attend the funeral. I will update as much as I can. Talk to you all later. Keep up the good work everyone! God bless Connie"

How's that for a great picture? This family still needs our help, so keep the prayers coming.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com