Friday, February 01, 2008

McCAIN MUST BE STOPPED...AND I THINK HE WILL BE

I've been through a few election cycles since I began voting in the '70s. But the '08 cycle is unlike any I've ever been through and I'm sure it won't be soon forgotten. Conservatives everywhere are calling for action as McCain nears a republican nomination. I agree with their calls for action--McCain must not be allowed anywhere near the White House. Period.

Greybeard at Pitchpull is one blogger who's calling for some kind of action as well. He invokes Howard Beale. He's correct in mentioning Beale because something must be done to stop this insanity, this madness. McCain must be stopped. (Thx for the phone call, too, Greybeard)

ALERT: Andrea is about to drop something on you from Dr. Jack Wheeler that will soon be burning up the blogosphere. Head over to The Radio Patriot for a look see. I don't know if it's true, however, I trust Wheeler.

And now, here's Howard:

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com