Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT TUESDAY'S PRIMARY I LEARNED AT HOTAIR; ED MORRISSEY, ALLAHPUNDIT GO ABOVE AND BEYOND

After the polls closed in Pa. Tuesday evening, Ed and AP ran an open thread over at HotAir that kept us well informed as the numbers came in. I've watched many a "live blogging" of these primaries but this is as good as it gets. They offered instant polls, links to news, took questions from participants as well as adding their own viewpoints.


During our radio show Tuesday, I took info from Ed and AP and passed it to Andrea, who would then keep our listeners informed of the latest developments.

The platform they used is simply the best--no refreshing needed--just an instantaneous flow of information. I encourage you to give them a try next primary. Great job, Ed Morrissey and Allahpundit!!

Now, remember when the NYT endorsed Hillary for president? Sure you do. Looks like they're taking back that endorsement, at least that's the way I'm reading it. Here's Wednesday's NYT Opinion page article.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com