Wednesday, March 04, 2009

RUSH LIMBAUGH: "THE LAST MAN STANDING"

According to an article posted at Politico, Rush Limbaugh is on a White House enemies list. Yes, the same kind of list Richard Nixon used in his administration. Apparently, the White House is targeting Limbaugh in order to use him as a tool to divide republicans, thus further weakening the party. Plans have been in the making to sideline Rush as an influence within republican circles since late last year, and when Rush said he hoped Obama's policies fail, the plan went into action. Recent comments by Michael Steele also helped the dems drive their point home that Rush Limbaugh is now the head of the republican party.

After learning of the White House's plans to derail him, Rush opened his show today with a personal challenge to Obama. Rush invited Obama down to the EIB studios for a face-to-face debate during the radio show. The topics of debate listed by Rush were numerous, covering everything Obama is pushing through congress as well as future plans. As the newly installed Head of the RNC, a promotion given by the dems, Rush figures Obama wouldn't mind debating the issues of the day. And to show that he's a class act, Rush went on to offer this:

"In fact, Mr. President, you know what, I know these are tough economic times, and you're trying to convince people that you're "saving" the taxpayers money, that you're cutting spending, that you're cutting the deficit. In that vein, I, Mr. President, will send my jet, EIB One, to pick you up and bring you here and take you back to wherever you want to go. You'd love it. It's not as big and luxurious as your jet, but it's got enough seats for your Secret Service detail. But it is something to behold. I'm very proud of it, Mr. President. I worked for it. I paid for it. Taxpayers pay you for your travel. Nobody pays me for mine. I pay for it. I pay for the airplane. I pay for the travel. I pay for practically everything I do. We can talk about that, too. I could tell you what that's like.

And once you land, by the way, I have a fleet of SUVs because I have guests here all the time. I have four or five SUVs. I can send a caravan to pick you up. I'll even put you up at The Breakers. It's a five-star resort. I'll do it all on my dime. We don't want the taxpayers footing any of the bill for this -- and my jet burns a lot less fuel than your two and your C-130 to bring your limousine and SUV caravan here. In fact, you know what, Mr. President? I'll tell you what I will do, if you will do this. I will promise to order some Wagyu Kobe beef at $100 a pound, just like you serve at your cocktail parties and your Super Bowl parties. I'll get it from Allen Brothers in Chicago, since you like that. I know you like $100-per-pound beef. You serve it at the White House."--Read the entire opening segment of Rush's show. It's classic Limbaugh.


Twitter

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com