Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OBAMA DISINVITED TO NOTRE DAME??

This is one of those stories (rumors) that, in a matter of seconds, flies from one end of the nation to the other. It started Tuesday evening with radio host Doug Gibbs in southern California contacting Andrea in Florida via instant message, then she phones me in northern California...I suggested calling Dr. Keyes at Notre Dame. Bing, bang, boom!!

While on the phone with Andrea, Dr. Keyes made it known that he would be very happy if the news was accurate. Actually, more than happy. He thought the story was true because of something a Catholic official said the other day. I'm not sure what that was, but he was confident that the church would not tolerate the current situation.

It won't be long, though, before we know if Obama is going to Notre Dame. Either way, it will be very interesting. Trust me, I have inside scoopage!

Twitter

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com