Thursday, August 06, 2009

JACK CASHILL ADDS ANOTHER DIMENSION TO THE OBAMA BIRTHER CONTROVERSY

Recently, Andrew McCarthy wrote a piece about the birther issue. In it, he made mention of a passage from Obama's book, Dreams From My Father:

“Eventually a consulting house to multinational corporations agreed to hire me as a research assistant. Like a spy behind enemy lines, I arrived every day at my mid-Manhattan office and sat at my computer terminal,” begins the passage in question. “As far as I could tell I was the only black man in the company.”

When I read the passage, I thought of Jack Cashill, hoping he'd enter the controversy with his considerable knowledge of Obama's past. Well, Jack read the same article and decided to jump in. It's about time, Jack!

******

Other Required Reading: Andrea Shea-King takes on Bill O'Reilly in her latest WND commentary.

******

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com