Thursday, May 10, 2012

TWD'S BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT BEGINS THIS EVENING

This evening, May 10, 2012, at approx 9 pm pst, my bone marrow transplant will begin. I have gone through all the prelims leading up to the procedure with no complications, so all is looking very good.

BELOW: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA MEDICAL CENTER--DAVIS

Must say I've been a bit nervous and more so as today's date approached, but with the many words of encouragement via email and phone calls, the process has been much easier.

I will be praying this evening as well as thinking of all you wonderful guys out there.  I do hope you'll be THINKING of me as well.  Just a little prayer or two is all I ask.  

Can't say enough about my team on this end so I expect a positive outcome.  Bless all YOUR hearts... 

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com