Tuesday, August 30, 2005

MILLION MOONBAT MARCH


Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, it does. Next month, September 24th, two Bush-Hating roadshows, Hanoi Jane and Cindy Sheehan, will be arriving in Washington D.C. to show their asses, but not together.

No one knows if scheduling the two freak shows at the same time was by design or by accident. However, it will be entertaining to watch how it all shakes out. Who knows, they may decide to combine the two so they can establish a ground zero of hate. I'm figuring there will be plans in the works to counter this slime-fest, similar to that at Crawford by Move America Forward.

I know there must be many right-minded bloggers in the D.C. area, and I hope many of them attend this event to do some live blogging. You know the MSM is incapable of reporting a story like this without leaning it to one side, so we'll rely on the new media--bloggers.

Other things to keep your eye on: Who the speakers are. Which politicians attend (and speak.) Hollywood attendees, and will there be a RED carpet for them. Headlining entertainment. You could have some fun guessing who'll be playing for this crowd. My guess: Peter, Paul, and Mary. No doubt there will be several groups playing this gig, though, and I'm sure the same ass wipes that paid the tab at Crawford will be picking up this one, too.

I'll bet that Pam over at Blogmeister USA can't wait for the curtain to go up on this show. I know I can't.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com