Tuesday, October 04, 2005

BACK IN THE SADDLE

There's justice in the world, at least in San Francisco. Melanie Morgan just sent this email:

Update Issued: Monday, October 3, 2005 - 5:02 PM

"Friends: I've included the time this message was sent because, given how things have been going, the facts may change at a moments notice.As you know, last week ABC executives removed me from the airwaves of KSFO 560 AM and the "Lee Rodgers & Melanie Morgan Show". I was deeply disappointed that despite the fact that our show was one of the highest rated morning programs in the Bay Area (one of the largest radio markets in the nation) that these ABC executives would act in such a manner.

I cannot help but think they decided to punish me for my continued conservative activism.

ABC also owns a liberal radio news/talk station in the San Francisco market and I find it hard to believe they would have treated their liberal hosts the same - especially if they had earned strong ratings. I owe so many of you a "THANK YOU."

The listening audience of KSFO immediately flooded the station when my removal was announced over the airwaves. Word spread across the Internet - including at FreeRepublic.com where many pro-troop conservatives discuss current events. The outpouring of support forced ABC to reverse course and get me back on the airwaves tomorrow. I urge you to read about what happened at the Radio Equalizer BLOG - you can also leave a message for Brian Maloney (who writes for the BLOG) there:http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2005/10/move-america-forward-head-loses.html "

Listen to her tomorrow morning from 5-9 AM Pacific:
http://www.ksfo.com/article.asp?id=53139

Nothing like kickin' some MSM butt.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com