Thursday, August 10, 2006

ANOTHER YEAR GONE BY

Mark Vance is a Great American Patriot, and I'm proud to call him a friend. I'd like to extend my best wishes to him on this special day--his birthday.

Happy birthday, Mr. Mark!!

With all that's going on with regard to terrorism (Britain), I doubt Mark will be taking the day off to relax. Instead, he'll be on the radio doing what he does best: Educating the public. Trust me, from what I see, the public's in need of some education.

Recently, Mark and Andrea started a blog of their own, The Radio Patriots. Today, Mark has a post about Oliver Stone's new movie, and he doesn't pull any punches. I suggest reading it. If Mark's correct in his post, we need to rethink Oliver Stone.

Tune in to Mark's show, Constitutional Public Radio, live via the web at 3pm EST on WWBC 1510 AM, M-F. Andrea, his co-host, will be standing by with the duct tape today. Join the live in-show chatroom or call 1-800-648-1437 from 3-5 PM EST.

Happy birthday, Mr. Mark!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com