Monday, May 14, 2007

THE MEME RETURNS

5 Question Meme
(1) When was the last time you hollered at another driver while driving ?
(2) Name one place you will never visit again. Why ?
(3) When you think of the South what first comes to your mind?
(4) Do you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in your day?
(5) What is the last good book that you read ?
I tag Third Wave Dave.

Paul at Shadow of Diogenes tagged me for this meme. First, I quit doing memes a long time ago because they're usually way too long and they become somewhat of a job. Time is a factor as well. But, if all memes were like the one Paul just tagged me with, they'd be a lot more fun and easy to do. So, here it goes:

1. So long ago I can't remember.

2. The "Craps Table" at Caesars Lake Tahoe. They went out of business.

3. Atlanta

4. No

5. "Fear Nothing" by Dean Koontz-or-"The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks

I won't tag you, but feel free to answer in the comment section.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com