Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WHAT DID OBAMA KNOW AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT?

Drudge did a good job mixing Obama/Nixon on his front page. Andrea Shea King dropped this masterpiece onto my Facebook page because she was sure I'd want to post it here. She'd be right.

I wonder, though, if we aren't getting too far ahead of ourselves on this issue, making more of it than is really there. You have to be careful with these fast moving, highly politicized DC battles. But I must say, no matter how you look this thing over, it does appear someone's hiding something, unless this is one of those complex, inside-the-beltway tactics that's way above my head.

Earlier today I heard a congressman use the famous phrase born of the Nixon/Watergate days: "What did he know and when did he know it." Could we be in this deep, I thought? Good chance we are. Time will tell on this score. First we have to get a full house vote and see where it goes from there. Personally, I don't think it makes it to the full house--a deal is in the works--this is a town of deals.

Either way, the truth of what happened, who was in charge, and who knew, must become part of the public record before any justice is arrived at. The law demands it, and the families of the dead deserve nothing less.

Be a man, Mr. President.


Labels: , , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com