Thursday, May 19, 2005

SHE'S HIRED!!!


In my mind, Kendra was the obvious choice to be Trump's newest Apprentice. However, in an earlier post, I said this is TV and anything is possible. Kendra sealed the deal in the first 5 minutes of the show, and the remaining time, for me, was just time Trump had to fill.

Trump told Kendra that he didn't like crying and when she cried in the boardroom last week, it showed weakness. Kendra replied:

"Not at all, Mr. Trump. I've seen 300lb linebackers cry while lifting the Superbowl trophy."

The crowd went wild, shutting Trump down on his own show, and from then on, Tana knew it would take a miracle to win.

A company like PEPSICO should go looking for someone as smart, hardworking, and dedicated as Kendra. I understand they might have an opening soon.

You go, Kendra!!!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com