Thursday, May 19, 2005

THINGS MIGHT BE GOING BETTER WITH....


NEWSWEAK is one thing, PEPSICO is another. I have direct influence over this company, and its anti-american, speech-making CFO. I'm out everyday spending money on their products, some I didn't even realize PEPSICO owned, so now, assuming they don't fire the CFO, I will exercise better spending judgement.

Here's what I did today:

I called the Board of Directors. The voicemail box was full. I called a couple more numbers, and I got the same result. So, just as I'm about to give up and just email them, I thought, what the hell, I'll call the CEO, Steven Reinemund, and see what's shakin'. To my surprise, his secretary answered the phone! I asked for the CEO, but he was on the road. I bet he is. Probably out looking for a new CFO if he's got half-a-brain in his head. I asked her if the CFO is planning to give another reply to her speech, because the so-called apology she gave was not sufficent. She put me on hold and someone handling these concerns took over.

The lady that came on the line, very nice, said they had no plans to do so. My reply was: You're kidding, right? Then she assured me that as of now, it's a work in progress. I said thank you, and she added: Please stay with us. Her response seemed on the edge of panic, almost pleading with me.

Here's their info:

EMAIL: boardofdirectors@pepsi.com

PEPSICO EXEC. OFFICES: CEO 1-914-253-2000

WEBSITE: Click here. A listing of all their products will be found there.

DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS: Click here.

Give 'em a jingle, if you're so inclined.




|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com