Friday, July 08, 2005

TRACKBACK MADNESS

I inserted the code for trackbacks, now I have two comment sections and one for trackbacks. At least I have the trackbacks. I have no knowledge of html, so it's hit and miss whenever I mess around with the template. The instructions, of course, and FAQs, don't mention my particular situation, but I figure there's some code in there I'm supposed to remove.

Another beer and I'll have the courage to dive in and start removing whole sections of code. If my site isn't up tomorrow, you'll know why.

Wish me luck.

P.S. : If anyone knows about the problem of which I speak, step forward and HELP ME!!!

UPDATE: Thanks goes out to Brainster for his advice. And thanks to Lifelike Pundits for the post.

UPDATE II: Pat at Brainster has gone the extra mile in explaining trackbacks. If you want to learn about them, he has a great explanation on his site.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com