Saturday, October 15, 2005

HAVE AT IT

***Once the bun's in the oven, they always start talking about this stuff.

***This could be the dumbest fashion trend of all. I hope it doesn't make its way to our shores. Ladies?

***I am sick of hearing about how we're all going to die from the bird flu. Now it seems we have another flu breathing down our necks: Dog flu. Maybe Kitty can ask the Dogman about this and give us the skinny.

***Hillary should think before opening her carpetbagging mouth.

***Game 3 between the White Sox and Angels wasn't as exciting as game 2. The good news is the White Sox won. The Angels lost game 2 because their catcher blew it, and I found a columnist who agrees with me.

***Dakota Pundit, one of my favorite reads, has taken some time off to get back into shape, physically. But did she leave us for good? Her site's been down for a couple days now.

*** The story about Armstrong Williams is being reheated in the MSM--a non-story in my opinion. And nothing's on the stove in the MSM's kitchen regarding Chuckaquiddick. Hmmm.

***Just for fun.

*********MR. RIGHT'S PHOTO CONTEST**********

***Ya, I'm pissed!! Not even in the rankings, again. Brainster is outrageous, while Chris walks away with the bonus points. Next week's photo should prove to be gobs of fun.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com