Monday, August 20, 2007

LAST NIGHT AND TONIGHT

This morning I got involved in a project that took more of my attention than I planned on. So, I didn't get around to the post I was planning to do: Free Republic v. Bill O'Reilly, et al.

The Radio Patriot
has some details (bottom of post) about last night's show as well as audio of the show. However, it's the full-length show audio--later we'll have just Kristinn's interview posted.


For now, I suggest tuning to BOR tonight to see if he mentions the Free Republic problem.

A special thanks to all the fine folks who participated in the chat room last night. It was great to see so many of you at one time. Again, thanks for coming by to support Kristinn.

Blogger will be shutting down within the hour, so I'm out of here.

Oh, one more thing, here's a picture for Mr. O'Reilly (or his producer) so he can get a sense of what Freepers, and Kristinn, are all about. No hate here--just lots of love and support for our troops. (click to enlarge)

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com