Monday, November 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIGFURHAT AT "I OWN THE WORLD"



On one of my several daily visits to I Own The World, I ran across an interesting post involving businessman, Gene Simmons, of KISS fame. I never followed KISS back in the day, but I do take a look at Simmons' reality show from time to time. He's most impressive when gets to talking business because, well, he's an extremely successful businessman.

As you'll see, Simmons' comments are directed at governments and how they screw up everything they get their hands on. Putting a businessman at the head of government seems to be a good idea, according to Simmons. And he offers up some wonderful advice on what we should do with our politicians.

Read all about it at I Own The World.


As for putting a businessman at the head of government, sounds reasonable to me.



Labels: , , , , , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com