Friday, July 22, 2005

WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR DOOR, YOU NEVER KNOW

This post will be short because I am still a nervous wreck. Early this afternoon, while I was watching Neil on Fox News, they were discussing all the latest in London. Authorities had shot a suspect and they were giving all the details. Awful stuff.

Just a few moments later someone came to my door. That someone soon had a gun pointed at me and I don't think he was selling magazines. I will give all the details later, but the picture is what is left of the encounter...the man's holster.

It looks like this crime will be solved soon and when I have more information, I will fill in all the blanks. In the meantime, please be very aware of your surroundings and listen to your gut; today I didn't and it almost cost me my life.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com