Monday, September 10, 2007

"FIGHT FOR VICTORY TOUR"--DAY FOUR; ILLINOIS BLOGGER REQUEST

Danny has the Day 4 caravan updates from Arizona and New Mexico posted. I especially enjoyed the blog entry for New Mexico with the Pearl Harbor survivor and his wife showing up to support the caravan's efforts. I could tell it was an emotional stop for everyone.

I want to ask everyone I know blogging from Illinois to PLEASE make a note to your readers that the caravan will be in the Chicago area--Niles--on Tuesday, September 11. It will be arriving at 6 PM for a rally, news conference, and a 9-11 observance. I know Buzz Patterson and his crew would greatly appreciate any mention you could make via your blogs or word of mouth. They'd also appreciate seeing you and your friends in attendance. For more information, check the itinerary for this Tuesday, Sept 11. Thanks.

Check the caravan's schedule of stops here.


DAY 3

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com