Friday, April 29, 2005

PLAY BALL!!

We're headed into a great weekend of baseball, starting with a match-up in Houston. I mention the Houston/Chicago game because it will be a long time before you see a match-up like this again.

Clemens and Maddux have a combined 634 wins and 11 Cy Young awards. Two 300 game winners haven't gone up against each other for 18 years, and this will be only the 5th time since 1900. This is a must watch game. Get out there and start tuning that dish.

I'm not betting the game. No way. This is a "watch only" event for me. But, I like the Cubs in this one. They're on fire now and Houston is struggling with run production. Both teams, however, will be up for this battle.

Did I mention betting?

This evening my money will be on the D'Backs in San Diego at +154 (a great price), and on The White Sox -130 at home against Detroit.

Enjoy the games!

UPDATE: I didn't enjoy the games.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com