Friday, June 17, 2005

MORE FROM YOUR SENATORS

Welcome to those linking from Michelle Malkin's site. That was a surprise! I'm pleased to see Michelle keeping the focus on Durbin and his anti-americanism. This morning I thought I'd give a few more senators a call and get their positions regarding Durbin. They've had plenty of time, so I was sure they'd all have a position by now. Think again, Thirdwave.

John Thune 202-224-2321...."Equating American Marines to Nazis is irresponsible and wrong. Senator Durbin owes our men and women in uniform an apology.” I guess the few dollars I sent him are paying off.

Charles Schumer 202-224-6542...."He hasn't released a position, yet." Don't bother, Chuckie.

John McCain 202-224-2235...."Mr. McCain doesn't have a position, yet." I'm guessing he won't be running in 2008.

Harry Reid 202-224-3542...."Not aware if Mr. Reid has released a position, so I'm unable to comment." That's ok, I have a good idea what his position is anyway.

Hillary Clinton 202-224-4451....Solid busy signal all morning. Probably on the phone with Schumer and McCain. UPDATE: "Mrs. Clinton hasn't released a statement, yet." Next time I'm calling collect.

Remember this: The Senators can't duck your questions and the MSM won't be asking.

In addition to Malkin's site, Hugh Hewitt is all over this topic, too, and I don't think either one of them are going to let it go. Now get on the phone and see if your Senator has a position and blog about it!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com