Wednesday, November 08, 2006

IT COULD'VE BEEN A LOT WORSE


I think the picture says it all. Because of many people across the nation, including the blogs, our buddy, Tom, isn't in the mix. And for that we can be thankful. There will be plenty of time to discuss this sickening turn of congressional events, but I chose to focus on that which I can do something about. Something near and dear to our hearts--our wounded. I hope you'll join me.


We have less than a week remaining to reach our goal of $180,000. Less than a week! If you haven't donated yet, do so now. If you haven't blogged about it, now's the time. If you've already blogged about it, do it again, and again.

As of this morning, we've collected just under $120,000. I don't want to reach our goal, I want to surpass it and bring many needed laptops to our guys and gals. They've come to know they can depend on the blogs. Let's finish strong!!

This blogger says, "Keep your eye on the prize." Let's do just that.

About Project Valour-IT

Donate

Marines in the Garden of Eden--eBay auction--BID NOW.

Gulf War Chronicles--eBay auction--BID NOW.

NEW!! USAF Thunderbirds Memorabila--eBay auction--BID NOW.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com